Registration Rates 2017
A current TWS-WS membership is required to receive the discounted Member registration rate. We encourage you to join TWS-WS to receive the discounted rate. You may also purchase a membership directly through our meeting registration form.
Annual Meeting Registration includes:
- Keynote Talk
- Plenary Session: Invasive Species: Globalization and bad decisions featuring Dr. Daniel Simberloff and Dr. Nancy Poiani
- Scientific Concurrent Sessions – 3 days!
- Thursday Evening Poster Session
- Working Group Meetings, Professional Workshops and Associated Meetings
- Exhibit Hall and Career Fair which includes sponsored coffee and snack breaks – 3 days!
- Student-Professional Mentoring Event
- Registration Materials
|Annual Meeting Registration (Wednesday through Friday):||Register by Dec 16||Register by Jan 27||Register after Jan 27|
|Student/Early Career Professional/Retiree||$100||$120||$140|
|Daily – Wednesday or Thursday||$180||$200||$220|
|Daily – Friday||$90||$110||$130|
|Additional Add-On Options:|
|Welcome Reception – Tuesday Evening||$15||$15||Limited at reg desk!|
|Members Banquet – Wednesday Evening||$40||$40||Limited at reg desk!|
Wed and/or Thurs
|$15 each||$15 each||n/a|
|Plenary Only Rate||$25||$25||$25|
|Chickadee Ridge Snowshoe Adventure||$20||$20||n/a|
|Tour of the Peppermill Geothermal Plant||Free||Free||n/a|
|Wilderness First Aid with Foster Calm (Monday and Tuesday)||$175||$200||$200|
|Altamont Symposium (Monday and Tuesday)||$80 Member
$35 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree Member
$65 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree Member
$75 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree Member
|Fourth Conference of the North American Pika Consortium (Monday and Tuesday)||$80
$50 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree
$60 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree
$80 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree
|Sage Grouse Symposium (Tuesday)||$60 Member
$35 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree
$65 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree
$75 Student/Early Career Prof/Retiree
|Wildlife Biologist Construction Awareness Training (WildC.A.T.) (Tuesday)||$55 Member
$ 55 Early Career Professional Member
$35 Student/Retiree Member
$85 Early Career Professional
$65 Student/Retiree Member
$95 Early Career Professional
$75 Student/Retiree Member
* Student / Early Career Professional/Retiree:
- Students must be current TWS-WS members and currently enrolled at a university or college or within 6 months of degree conferral.
- Students are strongly urged to contact their local Chapter for grant support with registration fees.
- “Early Career Professionals” are TWS-WS current members who have graduated within 3 years with a degree in a Wildlife-related field AND are employed less than full-time in a temporary/limited-term/seasonal position.
- Retiree rate is for TWS-WS members, retired from full-time employment, who have paid Standard dues for at least three years.